We offer multi coded welding facilities with all procedures approved by Lloyds or DNV. We adhere to industry codes ASME IX, AWS, EMMUA, TIG / MIG / MMA.
The ability to weld in stainless, mild and aluminium steels has allowed us to complete a variety of work. Typical fabrications produced by Wilkie Engineering are for the oil and gas market. An example of our fabrications include subsea control modules, HPU enclosures, hydraulic panels, topside and seabed shipping baskets, Electronic SCM’s, ROV operating frames and reels.
Considerable value is placed on accuracy in manufacture with the ability to machine large interface areas after fabrication.
Our workshop has press brake, guillotine, profile burning and rolling facilities and can handle fabrications of up to H 4.5m x L 7m x W 4m.
• Ferrous Fabrications
• Non Ferrous Fabrications
• Stainless Steel HPU’s, Control Cabinets, Accumulator Frames
• ROV Specialised Aluminium Frames
• Specialist Subsea Frames (TDU’s, Terminator Skids & Umbilical carriers)
• Fabrications can be supplied with Full Subsea Coating System
• Coded Welders
• Welding Procedures to ASME IX/AWS D1.1
• Fully Equipped Workshop with Sheet Metal Capability
• Forming Using Press Brake & Rolling
• 10 Ton Overhead Crane